Frequently Asked Questions

What are bleeds

"Bleeds" are what we call it anytime a graphic touches the edge of the material it's applied or printed on. Depending on the specific product you are ordering, bleed margins may be required. Bleed margins are an extra little bit of graphic on the edge of a print the gets cut off. For most items that require bleed margins, an…
read more →

What is a vector graphic?

Depending on the type of graphic and method of production selected for your project, we may require either vector or raster graphics. Ask your sales person for more details.
read more →

How long will my sign take to produce?

Sign production times vary greatly depending on the type of project and our current work load. The best way to get an estimated turnaround time for your specific project is to call your sales persons.
read more →